We know that finding home support for you or your loved one can seem like a daunting task.
This decision often comes at a challenging time and without the experience of having looked for home care before, it can be difficult even to know exactly what you are looking for. Which is why we think the best first step is always a conversation about your specific situation.
Often your loved one needs some help with a wide variety of everyday tasks that can make a world of difference to their quality of life. Our Carers are trained to provide totally flexible homecare services in South Dublin:
- Housekeeping: light domestic services such as cleaning, changing bed linen, help with laundry, bringing out the bins
- Shopping and Meal Preparation: Shopping for groceries, help with meal planning and preparation, help with feeding if required is provided sensitively. We also help with clothes shopping trips
- Household tasks: Help paying bills and running errands. Supervision of house maintenance tasks can be arranged.
- Companionship: Often just having a chat and a cup of tea or eating a meal together can be the most valuable service we provide. Maintaining contact with friends and family, accompaniment on outings or to day care club.
Sometimes more dedicated Homecare is needed, depending on the situation
- Personal Care: Help with dressing or undressing, washing or bathing, assistance with hair and makeup, and continence care sensitively provided.
- Medication Help: Prompting and assisting where necessary, support to attend medical appointments and collecting prescriptions.
- Home from Hospital Care: We can arrange short term intensive support, re-enablement and home from hospital support
We provide Private Homecare in South Dublin – care when and where it is wanted. For some, that may be an hour’s support on an occasional basis, while for others it may mean a regular visit schedule leading up to 24 hour live-in support.